A few of the charitable partnerships arranged by Sue Bochner + Associates.
The Toskan Casale Foundation
Youth and Philanthropy Initiative
- Established by the founders of MAC Cosmetics.
- Sue Bochner + Associates led the Board through the process to select a focus and theme for this foundation.
- Trained its first staff person to assume responsibilities for the administration of the Foundation.
- Was instrumental in creating the Youth and Philanthropy Program - teaching philanthropy as a credit course to high school students.
- Program also provides $5,000 to a student team, from each participating school, for a local social service grass-roots charity that was researched and presented as a proposal in a competition.
- Program now taking place in over 200 schools in Canada, the U.S. and Great Britain.
- Sue Bochner + Associates assisted in securing TD Canada Trust's sponsorship in order to expand this program.
Partnership: GE Canada and Actua
GE is a true partner. Its tagline, Innovation at Work, influenced the tagline of our partnership which is "Innovation at Play". The involvement of GE employees has added significant value to our programs, and has directly influenced the culture of our operations. GE has inspired and enabled Actua to think BIG. The impact has been huge, and is reflected in the one million youth Actua has reached as a direct result of the partnership so far.
Jennifer Flanagan, President and CEO of Actua