Corporate Philanthropy Specialists
Sue Bochner + Associates works with corporations to develop and implement corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs featuring: donations, strategic partnerships, community involvement, cause-related marketing, sponsorship programs, employee giving and volunteering programs and ethics. Our services include:
- Assisting businesses to assess community involvement programs and sponsorship needs as they relate to corporate image, branding, marketing and social responsibility.
- Identifying opportunities to use available corporate resources - financial, human, product and business expertise - to reach out to communities with strategic philanthropy.
- Creating new programs based on each company's business objectives OR restructuring existing programs to maximize value for the corporation and the charitable community.
- Establishing, where applicable, a Corporate Foundation.
- Creating cause-related or social marketing programs.
- Ensuring the ongoing effectiveness of the donations program to maximize the benefit of corporate giving for both the corporation and the community.
- Enabling and training corporate staff to administer a community involvement program; or, provide an outsource service.
- Organizing and coordinating a Corporate Community Outreach Day.
Click on image to enlarge
Photo credits: Michael Grills